We get information about you in a range of ways. Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), and other information you give us directly when you register on the Site, contact us for information, support or services or make a purchase. Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to the information you give us directly. Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site. Cookies.
We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails. Use of Personal Information.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services you request or purchase.
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide you with customer service.
- We use your personal information to send you to order information, such as quotes, confirmations and invoices, and technical notices, updates, security alerts and other administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, and to assess the effectiveness of such communications.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to administer, analyze, and improve the effectiveness of the Site and for archival and record retention purposes.
Sharing of Personal Information.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to perform services for us, such as website hosting, customer management, consulting or other technical services, fulfilling orders, responding to customer service inquiries, and marketing activities.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you. Security of your Personal Information.
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. We do not store any credit card information. Please note, however, that we do use storage services of third parties that we do not control, and in any event no data transmission or storage process can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect the information we collect or receive, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or that we otherwise collect from you. Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the address listed below Non-U.S. Users.
The Site is intended for use solely in the United States. If you access or use the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that the information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Site may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By accessing or using the Site, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States. NO PART OF THIS SITE IS TARGETED TO CONSUMERS IN THE European Economic Area (EEA). IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER IN THE EEA AND BELIEVE WE HAVE COLLECTED OR MAINTAINED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW. AS A CONSUMER IN THE EEA YOU HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) AND WE AIM TO HONOR THOSE RIGHTS. PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://WWW.EUGDPR.ORG/ FOR MORE INFORMATION. Privacy of Children.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information from our database. Contact Information.